Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 Critical Tips, How to Make Money From Home Online - No Technical Skills Needed

My world was spinning like a top! My mom had just announced that her house was in foreclosure, and she would be moving in with us. Our one income family was about to be reduced to a half an income, as my husband's job was cutting his hours to keep from laying off over half the remaining staff. Last year they had downsized considerably, and we were so glad that he was not one, I had started working part time just in case but it wasn't enough! I was desperate to find something else. I still had to be there for the kids and now my retired mother, but I felt if something didn't change I would lose my mind. That is when I began looking for a way to make some extra money online. I had to find something!
1. Who Knew?
I found quite a number of websites on writing about a topic and getting money. The first thing that came to mind was my love for music!
2. Too Simple?
I was sure at first that I would have to take some course on something EXTREMELY TECHNICAL. I am SO glad that I was wrong! I couldn't have felt better about being wrong before. I discovered that I needed to be able to write and send e-mail type of work. The rest I could learn, as long as I was willing! No problem there!
3. Critical STEP
To make this work you have to have a blueprint, A DETAILED PLAN! This is where most information is missing. Without a detailed plan, not knowing where to look can be costly! When you don't have guidance it can take weeks, months, or even longer to figure it all out. I was ecstatic! It was all coming together.
It was even simpler than I thought! Vital...
Don't move on before reading this warning...
When it comes to making money on the internet, it's essential that there is, no up front cost, or very little. It's reasonable to expect that there may be SOME money for a quality product, just like you would pay for a do it yourself video series or book. BUT THAT'S IT FOLKS..! You are learning about this so you can change your life, not lose money!
Now let me clarify it does take work, but it is SO DOABLE!

No comments:

Custom Search